Protect IT Ltd is a freelancing Security Service Consulting company that provides the full life-cycle of security services. Our aim is to help companies realize and address their e-business risks and proactively implement the appropriate security controls in order to develop a secure environment.
Costas Chousiadis, the owner of Protect IT Ltd, is a freelancer Senior Information Security Consultant and one of the very first certified Professional Penetration Tester in Greece.
He travels around the world in order to provide security professional services and consulting in various IT projects. Furthermore, he performs online penetration tests and vulnerability assessments for websites, e-shops and web applications.
Since 2000, he provides security consulting services to IT companies, integrators, public and private sector companies and organizations and he participated also in some EU funded security projects.
During this period, he also was the Security Manager of a large IT Integrator and also the Chief Information Security Officer of an ISO 27001 certified company.
He is awarded with certificates like:
- BSc Mathematics and Computing (Uni of Surrey, UK)
- MSc In Information Security (Uni. of London, Royal Holloway, UK)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Web App Penetration Tester (CWAPT)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (ISO 27001 LA)
- Cisco Certified Design Architect (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Securing Networks with PIX and ASA (SNPA)
- Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator – Engineer (CCSA/CCSE)
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor (ISO 9001 LA)
- Certified Network Security Associate (FCNSA)
- Certified Network Security Professional (FCNSP)
- Cirix Application Firewall 8.0 Administrator (CCA)
- Symantec Technical Specialist in Endpoint Protection (STS-SEP)
- Symantec Technical Specialist in Security Information Manager (STS-SIM)
- Security Clearance *
You are welcome to connect with Costas Chousiadis in Linkedin http://gr.linkedin.com/in/chousiadis
A security clearance is issued by the applicant’s national security authority, and is not the same as a certificate of good conduct. A personal security clearance is an administrative decision following completion of a security screening conducted by the individual’s competent national security authority in accordance with applicable national security laws and regulations, and certifying that an individual may be allowed to access classified information up to a specified level. Note that the necessary procedure for obtaining a security clearance can be initiated on request of the employer only, and not by the individual candidate. If you are recruited, and if a security clearance is not required at the time of taking up your duties, the Agency will undertake these inquiries on your behalf.